Improve your skills to better ensure group safety
This training teaches the concepts of prevention to be put in place before and during group travel. Case studies are used to discuss best practices and share experiences from which lessons can be learned. Thanks to the training, people become ambassadors for travel risk management and contribute to their organization’s duty of care.
Asynchronous training (approx. 45 min) is offered in the form of a self-directed module which will be available October 23 to November 6, 2023.
The two-hour synchronous session led by Aléas will take place November 1 at 1:00 p.m. EDT.
- People accompanying groups.
- People responsible of group travels.
- Integrate best practices in managing a group travelling.
- Know your role and responsibilities related to travel risk management.
- Implement preventive measures to mitigate risks during the trip.
- Know your role and responsibilities when managing an emergency.
Sign up via the GSO Hub by October 18. Need access? Contact your GSO program officer.